We get asked about hosting birthday parties a LOT. The short answer is, yes you can have a birthday party here - BUT - no we don’t run it for you. Here’s the down low on how you can organise a birthday party here at Hosanna Farmstay.
Basically, it’s all DIY and up to you 🎉
- Book your day visit passes online for however many people are coming. This gives you access to our farm and all of the free activities happening on that day. You can do that here.
- Bookable activities must be booked in addition to you day visit passes. You can book your extra activities here.
- Get here early to grab a spot - we have picnic tables and picnic areas and plenty of space. We don’t reserve anything, first in, best dressed.
- Our BBQ Hut can be booked for an additional charge. This has picnic tables and BBQs installed, and is located beside the dam, across from the water slide. This must be booked in advance, you can book that here.
- You can bring gazebos if you wish, we definitely recommend bringing camp chairs and picnic blankets to use.
- You can bring decorations, however please be mindful of single use plastics and balloons that can end up in our paddocks and affect our animal family.
- Whatever you bring, please take with you. DIY setup also means DIY packup and cleanup - we have plenty of bins. It’s just common courtesy. 😉
- You’re welcome to bring food and drinks, however keep in mind that we have a cafe menu if you are looking for an easier option.
- We are not a licensed venue, BYO alcohol only.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO: Email our friendly reception team about your birthday party plans, they have all the information you need to make your party happen as simply as possible: [email protected]
All that’s left to do is sit back, relax, enjoy great company and farm vibes.